We are looking for an experienced, innovative, organized and dependable Programs and Grant Coordinator to join our team and contribute to our work on combat human trafficking, gender-based violence, and related human rights abuses.
You must be detail-oriented and a master collaborator, ready to prepare, plan and implement program initiatives and monitor their progress to completion.
The Programs and Grant Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Initiating project and program ideas
- Writing innovative grant/proposals and budgeting
- Planning and implementing project
- Performing evaluations, monitor performance and suggest improvements
- Developing and implementing multiple programs
- Regularly monitor and review project activities to ensure quality, compliance and timely reporting
- Provide direction, guidance, and assistance to project team
- Seeking out new and creative program ideas to implement
- Help secure and manage program funding
- Provide strategic vision and strong leadership while directing our programs
The Programs and Grant Coordinator must have the following:
- Prerequisite Experience (at least 3 years experiences):
- Project initiation, design and management within an NGO sector
- Grant proposal writing
- Team management
- Track record of work experience as a program officer/manager within a nonprofit organization
- Track record of experience in grant (proposal)writing
- Relevant Skills:
- Networking skill
- Writing skill
- Social media skill
- Team management skill
- Reporting writing skill
- Relevant ICT skills (including Microsoft)
- Time management
- Emotional management
- Effective oral communication skills
Academic Qualification: Minimum of Bachelor Degree/Higher National Diploma in social sciences or related courses/fields of study.
Years Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in programs and grant writing within a non-profit organization.
Knowledge on human trafficking and gender-based violence is an added advantage.
Deadline for application is 20th Feb 2022
Possible employment date is March 2022
About Us: Devatop Centre for Africa Development is a Nigerian youth-led human rights organization focused on combating human trafficking, gender-based violence and other related human rights abuses. We are a group of young people who are leveraging ICT, volunteerism, advocacy, and media to tackle human rights abuses.
For inquiry, send Whatsapp message to: 08067251727