TALKAM ADVOCATES COMPETITION
Advocates trained under the TALKAM Phase 4 project are invited to participate in a video competition.
Theme: Encouraging Reportage of Human Trafficking and Gender-based Violence using the TALKAM App.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Step 1: Make a 1-minute video on the theme “Encouraging Reportage of Human Trafficking and Gender-based Violence using the TALKAM App”
Step 2: Submit your video using this link: https://forms.gle/9kZZwh9MRwv2atZD8
Step 3: Candidates with shortlisted videos will be contacted and shared a link to promote their videos
Step 4: Shortlisted candidates should promote the link/post that will be sent to you if your video is selected by sharing it on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
Three participants will be shortlisted as finalists and will be entitled to the following benefits:
• Branded Gift Pack
• Publication of Winner’s profile and videos on TALKAM Website
• Participants must have been trained under the TALKAM Phase 4 Project.
• Video must not be shorter than 50 seconds and not longer than 1 minutes
• Participants must be following TALKAM on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) @talkamm
• Recording must be done in either English or Pidgin English
Deadline for submission of video: 22nd March 2022.
Deadline for Promotion of Video and Voting: 30th March 2022
Announcing the Winners: 31st March 2022