POSITION: Community Liaison Assistants (CLAs)
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: Two (2)
LOCATION: Lagos State (Ijegun Egba & Iyana Isasi)
The Community Liaison’s primary function is to oversee the implementation and monitoring of Devatop’s activities within their communities in Lagos state, ensuring implementation schedules are met as per the detailed activity plan. That adherence to systems for quality project implementation is strengthened. This will include helping to shape and direct the organisation’s work in championing the rights of children as well as engaging with stakeholders to achieve set objectives.
- Act as the primary contact for program procedures and activities in within the community of engagement.
- Represent DEVATOP for program-related matters in their community and the state.
- Correspond with DEVATOP’s management and HQ staff regarding the goals and objectives of programs and activities.
- Carry out administrative tasks as required to facilitate the effective delivery of field activities.
- Correspond with internal and external stakeholders, including consultants, service providers, vendors, and supervisors, regarding planned activities on the field.
- Perform additional tasks as may be required by superiors.
- Document and share briefing notes and reports of activities in the field.
Reporting: The CLAs primarily reports to the Project Lead, and other officers within the reporting line as will be communicated.
Qualifications for Community Liaison
- Prior experience working as a community liaison in a relevant field.
- Proficient with computer technology and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Professional and pleasant demeanor to meet with stakeholders.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Sharp attention to detail with an extraordinary ability to multitask.
- A reliable and diligent worker.
– HND and B.Sc in any field,
– Minimum of 1 year post-NYSC experience and/or proof of volunteering experience in an NGO.
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Application Deadline: Ongoing until positions are filled up.