Devatop Centre for Africa Development is a leading youth-led anti-human trafficking and human rights organization in Nigeria, with focus on combating human trafficking, gender-based violence, irregular migration, and supporting survivors and at-risk youth.
DEVATOP is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission Nigeria and has impacted over a million people through training, advocacy, community projects, sensitization, and assistance.
DEVATOP seeks to engage the services of a reputable and technically qualified individual or firm with extensive expertise in organizational development and management of people to undertake the following tasks:
- Organizational Assessment
- Strategic Plan Development and Implementation Plan
- Organizational Capacity Strengthening
- Drawing a roadmap from where the organization is now, and where it wants to go;
- Assessing the gap between the current reality and the future vision;
- Identifying where the organization is doing well and some of the good practices that facilitate organizational success;
- Identifying the challenges or obstacles that are constraining the progress of the organization; and
- Developing an action plan for bridging the gap and achieving enhanced organizational capacity.
- Sensitize and work with the staff and management of the organisation on
- Strategy development process.
- Develop a five (5) year strategic plan for the organization.
- Conduct strategy implantation for the officers of the organisation.
- To enhance the capacity of staff
- Strengthen the capacity of the organization
The approach to be taken in this process must at a minimum include in-depth questions and analysis considering the: existence of, systems or documentation of, the knowledge of, the spread of and the use of the following areas of capacity:
- Governance & Structure
- Staff Roles, Performance and Appraisal
- Culture & Inclusion
- Management, HR & Staff
- Finance & Grants
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Internal and External Communication
- And other relevant areas.
Timeline: 21 days from the day of inception.
The consultant should have at minimum a master’s degree in Management Studies,
Organisational Development or a related field, with:
- At least 10 years demonstrated knowledge and experience in conducting and
facilitating organisational restructuring, including feasibility studies and sustainability
modelling, for NGOs in the African context;
- Ability to conduct strategic reviews, develop job descriptions and organisational
structures to align to the strategy of organisations (national, regional and international);
- Experience with Change Management processes in an organisation working with
- Knowledge and experience in using participatory approaches and innovative
techniques, with organisational leadership;
- Well-versed in Human Rights, and GBV/TIP programming and
- Fluent in English
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (all required reports shall be written in English).
- Excellent analytical and reporting and writing skills;
- Excellent safeguarding reputation
How to submit proposal:
You are requested to submit your expression of interest (EoI), CV and price offer by 23rd September 2022