We are looking for vibrant, talented and creative young people to join our TALKAM Human Rights Internship Program and contribute towards the promotion and protection of human rights in Africa.
Location: Abuja, Nigeria.
Job Type: Internship (Virtual/On-site)
- Video Editing and Audio-Visual Content Creator (Responsible for facilitating the creation of visual contents and editing using relevant tools and software. Creating motional graphics, short videos, event videos, slideshows, etc)
- Animators (Responsible for creating animated contents, motional graphics, and other artistic contents that will promote human rights in Africa)
- Data-Analyst (gathering, analyzing, interpreting and visualizing it; design, construct, manage, distribute, and maintain data visualizations as a component of reporting and analysis. Reporting on and analyzing human rights data in a way that contributes to telling compelling stories on an array of news platforms. Experienced in relevant data analysis tools and software)
- Web Developer (Responsible for developing/designing and managing websites. Fixing bugs on websites and assisting beneficiaries on web related issues)
- Ethical with high level of integrity
- Good communicator, listener and a team player
- Professional, responsible and accountable
- Open to ideas and change
- Commitment to the Organization’s Vision and Values
Application will be reviewed on a rolling basis.