POSITION: Project Assistant
LOCATION: Delta, Enugu, Nasarawa, Plateau and Sokoto States
The Project Assistant’s primary function is to oversee the implementation, and monitoring of Devatop’s activities in each state, ensuring implementation schedules are met as per the detailed activity plan, and that adherence to systems for quality project implementation is strengthened.
This will include helping to shape and direct the organization’s work in engaging with stakeholders to achieve set objectives.
- Act as the primary contact for program procedures and activities in the state.
- Represent DEVATOP for program-related matters in the state.
- Correspond with DEVATOP’s management and HQ staff regarding the goals and objectives of programs and activities.
- Carry out administrative tasks as required to facilitate the effective delivery of field activities
- Correspond with internal and external stakeholders, including consultants, service providers, vendors and supervisors regarding planned activities on the field.
- Perform additional tasks as may be required by superiors.
- Document and share briefing notes and reports of activities in the field.
Qualifications for Program Assistant
- Prior experience working as a program assistant in a relevant field
- Proficient with computer technology and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Professional and pleasant demeanor to meet with stakeholders.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Sharp attention to detail with an extraordinary ability to multitask
- A reliable and diligent worker
– HND and B.Sc in any field,
– Minimum of 1-year post-NYSC experience and/or proof of volunteering experience in an NGO
To Apply: send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Ongoing until positions are filled up.