PRE-QUALIFICATION OF SHORT-TERM EXPERT/CONSULTANT
Devatop Centre for Africa Development (DEVATOP) invites qualified vendors across Nigeria (including current suppliers and service providers) for pre-qualification for the supply of goods and services of different categories to the organization.
DEVATOP is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political, non-religion organization with headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria, and offices in Lagos. DEVATOP has a vision of an African society where the rights of people are respected and promoted.
DEVATOP works to achieve her vision through seven focus areas: Human trafficking, Gender-based violence, Jungle Justice, Migration, Climate Change, Education, and Child Abuse
The pre-qualification of vendors targets the following categories of services:
DCAD-NG-01: Content Development (Training manual, report writing, script writing, and other content development services)
DCAD-NG-02: Research, Baseline survey, and End Project Survey in the area of Human trafficking, Gender-based violence, and Jungle Justice, Migration, Climate Change, Education, and Child Abuse.
DCAD-NG-03: Data Analysis and Representation
DCAD-NG-04: Capacity Development
DCAD-NG-05: Legal Services
- Company profile including names and contact details of key personnel
- A copy of the certificate of incorporation must be attached with an active profile
- Tax clearance certificates for the last three (2) financial years
- Tax identification number (TIN)
- Audited financial statements for the last three financial years
- Evidence of corporate address, phone number, and email addresses
- Verifiable list of previous and current clients on similar services carried out in recent times to humanitarian organizations, including contact names and email
How to apply
Interested vendors should submit applications to [email protected] using the attached vendor registration form.
The application should be submitted alongside the above eligibility requirements.
The last day of receipt of applications is 15th February 2024.
Suppliers and service providers who meet the criteria for prequalification will be prequalified for the categories applied for and will form the list of vendors who will be given tender/quotation documents to bid for the supply of goods and services under those categories when required.
DOWNLOAD FORM HERE