Vacancy: Finance Assistant
- Job Position: Finance Assistant
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND with ICAN
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Abuja
- Preparation of monthly financial reports with supporting documents
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation reports
- Managing of project accounts
- Electronic labeling and filing of financial documents in both cloud and hard drive.
- Post, maintain and reconcile financials in QuickBooks Accounting software.
- Prepare other periodic financial reports as may be requested.
- Prepare cash advance liquidations for review and submission to the donor.
- Support successful external audit of DEVATOP corporate finances yearly.
- Facilitate effective, efficient and timely financial transaction recordings,
- Prepare program and project budgets and expenditures.
- Prepare yearly budget.
- Support proper budget monitoring/management in a manner that will aid good management decisions on project expenditures.
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial laws, on statutory deductions, and remittances.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the organization,
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting with at least 2 years’ experience
- Must possess a Second Class Upper / Upper Credit
- Candidates with ICAN or ACCA qualification or its equivalent is preferred.
- Additional professional certifications or a post graduate qualification is an added advantage.
Applicants must be residents in the Federal Capital Territory
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (PDF Document) using the following link: