We are looking for ICT Officer who is passionate about the leveraging ICT in addressing human rights issues, with a proven track record of success in Web design, Mobile App development, Content Creation, Cloud Host maintenance, data protection and cyber security. An energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive person; a team leader who can positively and proactively drive both strategic and tactical initiatives to promote human rights in Nigeria.
- Schedule hard disk back up for office computers
- Manage LAN, WLAN and internet facilities
- System maintenance
- Installation and maintenance of software
- Update organization’s websites
- Maintain and Update Mobile App
- Facilitate the creation of tech tools on human rights
- Develop better ways to manage computer related issues like virus, internet connectivity, synchronization, back up, etc
- Carry out Research as assigned
- Developing a fantastic tech culture with a good reputation.
- Ensuring data protection and cyber security
- Create a high performance, innovative, collaborative, continuous learning and improving technology culture in the organization.
- Identify competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of the organization
- Information technology skill- LAN, WLAN and internet
- Web designing
- App development
- Cloud management
- Able to conduct technological research and analysis
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skill
- Team playing skill
- Ethical with high level of integrity
- Good communicator, listener and a team player
- Professional, responsible and accountable
- Quality and customer focused, open to ideas and change
- Commitment to the Organization’s Vision and Values
Location: Abuja, Nigeria.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information, Communication and Technology (ICT)
Experience Level: Associate
Minimum Year of Experience: 2 year(s)
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree/HND
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply through this link: https://forms.gle/rfoEzbfdhA6gY2sR8
Application Deadline 24th November 2022
Application will be reviewed on a rolling basis.