We are looking for an experienced, innovative, organized and dependable Programs and Grant Coordinator to join our team and contribute to our work on combat human trafficking, gender-based violence, and related human rights abuses.
You must be detail-oriented and a master collaborator, ready to prepare, plan and implement program initiatives and monitor their progress to completion.
The Programs and Grant Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Initiating project and program ideas
- Writing innovative grant/proposals and budgeting
- Planning and implementing project.
- Performing evaluations, monitor performance and suggest improvements.
- Developing and implementing multiple programs
- Regularly monitor and review project activities to ensure quality, compliance and timely reporting
- Provide direction, guidance, and assistance to project team.
- Seeking out new and creative program ideas to implement
- Help secure and manage program funding.
- Leading project implementation team
- Provide strategic vision and strong leadership while directing our programs.
The Programs and Grant Coordinator must have the following:
- Prerequisite Experience (at least 4 years experiences):
- Project initiation, design and management within an NGO sector
- Grant proposal writing
- Team management
- Track record of work experience as a program officer/manager within a nonprofit organization
- Track record of experience in grant (proposal)writing
- Track record on program design and project implementation
- Track record in leading project implementation team
- Relevant Skills:
- Networking skill
- Report Writing skill.
- Social media skill
- Team management skill
- Reporting writing skill
- Relevant ICT skills (including Microsoft)
- Time management
- Emotional management
- Effective oral communication skills
Academic Qualification: Minimum of Bachelor Degree/Higher National Diploma in social sciences or related courses/fields of study.
Years Experience: At least 4 years’ experience in programs and grant writing within a non-profit organization.
Benefits (apart from Salary):
- Group Life and Social Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Transport Subsidy
Knowledge on human trafficking and gender-based violence is an added advantage.
Deadline for application: rolling basis
Possible employment date: September 2023
About Us: Devatop Centre for Africa Development is a Nigerian youth-led human rights organization focused on combating human trafficking, gender-based violence and other related human rights abuses. We are a group of young people who are leveraging ICT, volunteerism, advocacy, and media to tackle human rights abuses. DEVATOP operates TALKAM Human Rights Reporting App (www.talkam.app) which gives citizens access to tech tools to report human rights abuses.
For inquiry, send Whatsapp message to: 08067251727